Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello my name is CHZBURGR.

I tried blogging a few years ago when I was in college but I could never find the time to be committed to it. I am finished with college well into my career and am looking forward to hopefully inspiring some debate and maybe informing fellow officers and others about our jobs and our lives.

I would like to tell you a little bit abought myself. I am a Probation and Parole Agent in Northern Idaho. I have worked inside as well. While inside I belonged to SORT (Special Operations Response Team).

I have worked as an investigator and a work projects supervisor amongst many other things. I have been witness to things that I would wish upon no one. I feel that with my experience I can offer some good insight into our field and hopefully moderate some good discussion.

I welcome compliments and criticism. So let us begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment